Managing Stress for Positive Change
1. Stress can be chronic but also _
2. What happens when we feel like we are more connected with a team or an individual?
The brain’s perception of stress changes and our experience of stress turns negative.
The brain’s perception of stress changes and our experience of stress turns positive.
The brain’s perception and our experience of stress flat lines and no change occurs.
The brain’s perception of stress stays the same and our experience of stress increases.
3. If you are under stress, what is the best way to recharge and calm the brain?
have a consistent pattern of breathing (6 breaths per minute)
have a consistent pattern of breathing (12 breaths per minute)
have a consistent pattern of breathing (20 breaths per minute)
have a consistent pattern of breathing (16 breaths per minute)
4. What is the gap, at which something occurs, between demand and capacity?
5. Izabella’s team is feeling overwhelmed and stressed with their project. To better understand what is driving this, what can Izabella do to proactively help?
conduct a planning session
take the team out to lunch
conduct an energy audit
give the team a week off from work
6. Mickey is applying a simple stress mastery formula to help himself manage stress. What are the three main components of this formula?
analyze; appreciate; arrange
assess; analyze; apply
apply; appreciate; action
assess; appreciate; adjust
7. Rather than approach stress from a mindset of judgment, you should switch to a mindset of _.